Ghana's U-17 men's team, the Black Starlets secured their place at the 2015 African Under-17 Championship after defeating Cameroon 4-3 in Accra on Sunday.
The seven-goal thriller handed the Black Starlets back-to-back wins over the Cameroonians after pulling a 2-1 first leg victory a fortnight ago in Yaounde.
A brace by Henry Medarious coupled with goals from Abass Issah and Jonah Osabutey put Paa Kwesi Fabin's side en-route to Niger for next year's Championship.
Abass, who scored in the first leg registered the first goal at the Accra Stadium after 6 minutes when he nodded in a cross.
Medarious doubled the Black Starlets lead 20 minutes later before Osabutey made it three-nil.
Three minutes before the break, the Young Indomitable Lions pulled a goal back through Nguene Armel.
The visitors appeared to have found their way back when just three minutes into the restart of the game, Bayemi Nguidjol scored to give them a life line.
And with four minutes remaining on the clock, Medarious scored what appeared to be the game's last goal but the Cameroonians fought back to score in a nervy finish.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- GFA Normalisation Committee outdoors ad-hoc committees
- Novak Djokovic starts Australian Open with straight-set win
- Houston Rockets: James Harden sets new NBA scoring record
- GPL clubs to play in Special Competition after NC meeting
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech to retire at the end of the season
- Australian Open 2019: Serena Williams cruises into second round
- Man City cruise past 10-man Wolves to keep pressure on Liverpool
- 40 to battle it out in Maltavator Challenge national finale
- Normalisation Committee postpone launch of Special Competition
- Murray loses possible farewell match at Australian Open to Agut
- De Gea can be Man Utd's greatest keeper - Solskjaer
- Pogba lauds 'freedom' to play under Solksjaer
- CAFCC: Kotoko coach proud of players after win at Coton Sport
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Messi scores 400th La Liga goal in Barcelona victory