Ghana's U-17 men's team, the Black Starlets secured their place at the 2015 African Under-17 Championship after defeating Cameroon 4-3 in Accra on Sunday.
The seven-goal thriller handed the Black Starlets back-to-back wins over the Cameroonians after pulling a 2-1 first leg victory a fortnight ago in Yaounde.
A brace by Henry Medarious coupled with goals from Abass Issah and Jonah Osabutey put Paa Kwesi Fabin's side en-route to Niger for next year's Championship.
Abass, who scored in the first leg registered the first goal at the Accra Stadium after 6 minutes when he nodded in a cross.
Medarious doubled the Black Starlets lead 20 minutes later before Osabutey made it three-nil.
Three minutes before the break, the Young Indomitable Lions pulled a goal back through Nguene Armel.
The visitors appeared to have found their way back when just three minutes into the restart of the game, Bayemi Nguidjol scored to give them a life line.
And with four minutes remaining on the clock, Medarious scored what appeared to be the game's last goal but the Cameroonians fought back to score in a nervy finish.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Kofi Amoah to stay in new look Fifa Normalisation Committee, 3 others to leave
- PSG win legal battle with UEFA over FFP investigation
- Opare replaces Yiadom in Black Stars squad to face Kenya
- Xavi says 48-team Qatar World Cup would be too long
- Hudson-Odoi 'shocked' to receive first England call-up
- Ronaldo charged by UEFA over goal celebration
- CAF Rankings: Ghana gains one coefficient point after Kotoko campaign
- Messi humbled by Betis fans' standing ovation
- CAF CC: Akonnor refuses to blame lack of football activity for early exit
- Incredible Messi hat-trick earns standing ovation from Betis fans
- Inter edge Milan derby in five-goal thriller
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- CAF CC: Asante Kotoko suffer group stage exit
- Atletico-Barca clash sets attendance record for women's club game
- Keerapa Active to construct ultra-modern football facility in Sogakope