Today, I have a very strong Opinion. But I will still need your help.
We, as a people, have chosen this path of governance called democracy. Multi-party, to be specific.
However, governments have not been able to perform to our satisfaction, yet, we hang in there. My beef today, however, is not with government.
Please help me answer these questions. What are we getting from the opposition? What is the benefit of the opposition to us in this dispensation? Can a party only help when it is in power?
Folks, I have my opinion on this and I am sure many of you do too. Let's meet at 7PM our usual time on Joy 99.7 Fm
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I demand more from the opposition parties.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Video: Don’t misinterpret Quran to beat your wives - Islamic scholar advises
- 'You will be prosecuted': Accra mayor talks tough on sanitation crimes
- Armed Forces get 140 vehicles, 48 more coming
- Revealed: ¢200m locked up in Menzgold
- New Makola Market on fire
- NAGRAT was consulted on new education curricula – Education Ministry fights back
- Law to disband militias still needed despite Akufo-Addo’s plea – CDD
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, February 22, 2019
- Ghanaian language proficiency may soon become requirement for tertiary education
- Woman wants leather handbag made out of the skin on her amputated leg
- World Bank supports Ghana tourism with $40m grant
- Menzgold saga: Aggrieved customers disappointed in Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s directive on party militia commendable – NCCE
- New education curricula didn’t have our input - NAGRAT
- UN appoints Ghana's Martha Pobee to review Financing for Dev't