The Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance, Ken Thompson on Saturday led a delegation from the company to visit and commiserate with the family of a staff who was murdered.
Noah Teye Appiah, a Sales Executive of the company was accosted and stabbed on Tuesday evening around the Kumasi Children’s Park in the Ashanti Region.
He was rushed to a nearby clinic and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.
Mr Teye Appiah, however, passed on Wednesday morning.
The Police say they are working hard to ensure that the perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
The company says they are liaising with the family to give Mr Teye Appiah a befitting burial.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Video: Don’t misinterpret Quran to beat your wives - Islamic scholar advises
- 'You will be prosecuted': Accra mayor talks tough on sanitation crimes
- Armed Forces get 140 vehicles, 48 more coming
- Revealed: ¢200m locked up in Menzgold
- New Makola Market on fire
- NAGRAT was consulted on new education curricula – Education Ministry fights back
- Law to disband militias still needed despite Akufo-Addo’s plea – CDD
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, February 22, 2019
- Ghanaian language proficiency may soon become requirement for tertiary education
- Woman wants leather handbag made out of the skin on her amputated leg
- World Bank supports Ghana tourism with $40m grant
- Menzgold saga: Aggrieved customers disappointed in Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s directive on party militia commendable – NCCE
- New education curricula didn’t have our input - NAGRAT
- UN appoints Ghana's Martha Pobee to review Financing for Dev't