The Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance, Ken Thompson on Saturday led a delegation from the company to visit and commiserate with the family of a staff who was murdered.
Noah Teye Appiah, a Sales Executive of the company was accosted and stabbed on Tuesday evening around the Kumasi Children’s Park in the Ashanti Region.
He was rushed to a nearby clinic and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.
Mr Teye Appiah, however, passed on Wednesday morning.
The Police say they are working hard to ensure that the perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
The company says they are liaising with the family to give Mr Teye Appiah a befitting burial.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Akufo-Addo mourns Ghanaian head of UN Observer Force
- Prof. Nana Aba Appiah Amfo delivers inaugural lecture
- Live in harmony with one another - Bawumia's Easter message
- Easter: Judas teaches us to always go back to God for mercy- Joyce Aryee
- Gov't urged to implement new primary school curriculum from 2020-2021 academic year
- Man trades two cases of beer for 'unicorn' sheep
- Buying a $1 Italy dream house just got even easier
- April Borns Family donates to orphanage
- Aayalolo buses back on the road
- Blame Ghanaians for assisting, protecting Chinese illegal miners - Ambassador
- Video: I would have been a ‘backing singer’ if... - Reveals Emma Morrison
- Contractor terminates 5000 Saglemi housing project, asks for compensation
- CID takes over rape allegation against police officer
- JHS1 pupil drops out of school following pregnancy
- Dr. Adutwum details plan to transform Ghana into 'learning nation'