The Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance, Ken Thompson on Saturday led a delegation from the company to visit and commiserate with the family of a staff who was murdered.
Noah Teye Appiah, a Sales Executive of the company was accosted and stabbed on Tuesday evening around the Kumasi Children’s Park in the Ashanti Region.
He was rushed to a nearby clinic and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.
Mr Teye Appiah, however, passed on Wednesday morning.
The Police say they are working hard to ensure that the perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
The company says they are liaising with the family to give Mr Teye Appiah a befitting burial.
More News Headlines
- ‘We won’t take it!’ - Widespread teacher anger over ¢50 allowance
- 3 houses burnt down in renewed clashes in Savannah Region
- Video: Cronyism, exceptionalism killing local financial institutions - Wereko-Brobby
- New monitoring, evaluation system rolled out for malaria control programme
- Communication Ministry responds to Myjoyonline report on 2017 expenses
- 2 'PDS' imposters arrested for forcefully disconnecting supply
- Journalists schooled on reporting on sensitive issues
- Ghana Grand conquers most difficult terrain
- Personality Profile: Prophet Kofi Oduro takes his turn
- Group calls for passage of Affirmative Action Bill
- We don’t oppose good education policies- Oppong Nkrumah
- Those who lost bank jobs have found new work- Deputy Employment Minister
- UNDP to use TICAD7 to advance sustainable development in Africa
- Former GJA president lauds Herbert Mensah, others for supporting journalism dev’t
- Hotel room rates in Accra ranked 2nd in Africa after Addis Ababa