A Group calling itself Citizens Awake Forum says it will stage a naked demonstration over what they say is the spate of corruption in the country and the recent utility tariff hikes.
The group says it can no longer take what they describe as apathy towards corruption by the country’s leadership.
The demonstration is expected to draw about 10,000 people from all 10 regions of the nation, Ernest Kojo Smith, leader of the group told Joy News.
He accused government of not solving the hardships that citizens are currently facing, as the group has done all in its power for government to see through with the concerns raised by labour unions.
"We have already made a lot of noise but it looks as if the government is not listening to us and the only tool that the government understands is demonstration", he stressed, adding; "there is nothing wrong demonstrating naked".
He swore on the yet to be decided date for the demonstration, there will be both men and women on the streets naked.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Akufo-Addo mourns Ghanaian head of UN Observer Force
- Prof. Nana Aba Appiah Amfo delivers inaugural lecture
- Live in harmony with one another - Bawumia's Easter message
- Easter: Judas teaches us to always go back to God for mercy- Joyce Aryee
- Gov't urged to implement new primary school curriculum from 2020-2021 academic year
- Man trades two cases of beer for 'unicorn' sheep
- Buying a $1 Italy dream house just got even easier
- April Borns Family donates to orphanage
- Aayalolo buses back on the road
- Blame Ghanaians for assisting, protecting Chinese illegal miners - Ambassador
- Video: I would have been a ‘backing singer’ if... - Reveals Emma Morrison
- Contractor terminates 5000 Saglemi housing project, asks for compensation
- CID takes over rape allegation against police officer
- JHS1 pupil drops out of school following pregnancy
- Dr. Adutwum details plan to transform Ghana into 'learning nation'