Ekor Odel Ltd, the parent company of Sultan Drinks Ghana, last month donated anaesthesia supplies to Holy Family Hospital at Nkawkaw.
The donations which have been estimated to cost $200,000 was made on April 19, 2019, and it was to fulfil the company’s commitment to supporting the community where it does business.
Chief Medical Doctor at the hospital, Dr Isaac Antwi and Head of Anesthesia Dr Ramos Agyarko, received the supplies on behalf of the hospital.
The company’s President, Kwabena Odame, complimented the medical team for their dedication and contribution to the community they serve.
Ekor Odel Ltd is the sole distributor of Blackseed Sultan Drinks in Ghana.
Sultan Drinks are manufactured in Austria from natural mineral water and they come in four different flavours with superior natural taste: Sultan Power, Sultan Ice Tea Cola and Orange.
The ingredients in sultan drinks are Black Seed, Royal Jelly, Ginseng, Ginger, Honey, Turmeric and Cola.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- How to actually teach your kid the value of money
- UN agency imports contraceptives worth $1.9m to Ghana in 2018
- Accra Mall opens applications for maiden Future Fashion Fund
- Ghanaian children depend on only one pediatric cardiologist
- Gov’t launches action plan to tackle pollution
- 7 common fights couples have during the first year of marriage
- The healthy vegetable that can poison your liver
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Yes, rice water can do magic to your hair
- Describing women as complex has mental health implications- Psychologist
- Ridge hospital makes impact on the psychological well-being of Ghanaians
- 10 ways to plan a low budget wedding
- Nurse, midwife suspended for unprofessional conduct
- The suicide survivor who was arrested at work
- Take charge of your heart – Head of Cardiology, KATH
- UNFPA, GHS launch ‘Time with Grandma’ to tackle teenage pregnancy